- AIDS Foundation Houston - The foundation's mission is to create positive social impact through the innovative management of HIV/AIDS and other chronic diseases.
- The Center for AIDS - Operates a walk-in AIDS treatment information center and publishes Research Initiative/Treatment Action! (RITA!) to provide HIV/AIDS information. Offers event calendar, program information, and a publications center.
- Burzynski Clinic - Dr. Burzynski and his associates treat many types of cancer. Offers clinic overview, FAQ, physician and staff information.
- Southwest SIDS Research Institute - Established to advance knowledge in the field of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center - One of the nation's top cancer research centers, this site offers numerous resources on cancer prevention, diagnosis, and care. Information for new patients and their families, including what to expect, hospital maps, parking, transportation and lodging.
When you contact the businesses listed here, be sure to mention
that you found them in the Houston Business Directory online!