Conditions and Diseases
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Guides and Directories
Health and Beauty
Massage Therapy_and Bodywork
Physicians and Clinics
- Weight Loss Tracker - Online weight loss tracker provides an accurate, reliable measure of your caloric intake over a period of time. Also provides BMI calculator, calorie burning calculator, nutrition facts, and exercise tips.
- Memorial Pediatric Therapy Associates (MPTA) - Provides therapy for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities, and communication disorders
- Houston Department of Health and Human Services - Provides leadership in the promotion and protection of the health and social well being of the Houston community through advocacy, education and community-based health services.
- Alliance Ambulance Inc. - Mobile intensive care, advanced life support, basic life support, and wheelchair accessible vans.
- Texas Medical Center - Provides access to the Texas Medical Center's more than 40 member institutions, including two medical schools, four schools of nursing, 13 renowned hospitals and two specialty institutions.
- Post Oak Club - Offers alchohol rehabilitation, AA meetings, events, and support for recovering alcoholics.
- The Assistance Fund - Provides support to individuals living with AIDS, pays for health insurance premiums until they qualify for Medicare, and offers financial assistance for medication. Site includes volunteer opportunities, donation information, and a calendar of events.
- The Ayurvedic Center - Offers information on herbs, nutrition, massage, astrology, polarity therapy, and postural integration.
- Birthcare Childbirth Classes - Offering private prenatal childbirth classes taught by a labor and delivery nurse with certification in childbirth education.
When you contact the businesses listed here, be sure to mention
that you found them in the Houston Business Directory online!