Conditions and Diseases
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Guides and Directories
Health and Beauty
Massage Therapy_and Bodywork
Physicians and Clinics
- Memorial Pediatric Therapy Associates (MPTA) - Provides therapy for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities, and communication disorders
- Weight Loss Tracker - Online weight loss tracker provides an accurate, reliable measure of your caloric intake over a period of time. Also provides BMI calculator, calorie burning calculator, nutrition facts, and exercise tips.
- Post Oak Club - Offers alchohol rehabilitation, AA meetings, events, and support for recovering alcoholics.
- The Assistance Fund - Provides support to individuals living with AIDS, pays for health insurance premiums until they qualify for Medicare, and offers financial assistance for medication. Site includes volunteer opportunities, donation information, and a calendar of events.
- The Ayurvedic Center - Offers information on herbs, nutrition, massage, astrology, polarity therapy, and postural integration.
- Birthcare Childbirth Classes - Offering private prenatal childbirth classes taught by a labor and delivery nurse with certification in childbirth education.
- Houston Department of Health and Human Services - Provides leadership in the promotion and protection of the health and social well being of the Houston community through advocacy, education and community-based health services.
- Alliance Ambulance Inc. - Mobile intensive care, advanced life support, basic life support, and wheelchair accessible vans.
- Texas Medical Center - Provides access to the Texas Medical Center's more than 40 member institutions, including two medical schools, four schools of nursing, 13 renowned hospitals and two specialty institutions.
When you contact the businesses listed here, be sure to mention
that you found them in the Houston Business Directory online!